Quality Standard and Custom Design Products
Midwest Current Transformer has been an industry leader in design and production of current transformer products for over 50 years. Our focus is to build quality products designed to meet your needs. You may choose from any of our standard products or we can design and build a custom solution specifically for your application.
Designed, Manufactured and Distributed From One Location
Every aspect of your order is handled in house allowing us the opportunity to design, manufacture and ship your current transformer product quickly. Each order is reviewed by one of our qualified engineers to make sure the product you are ordering will work for you.
Superior Goals and Higher Expectations
It is the goal of Midwest Current Transformer to maintain its position as a worldwide industry leader in current transformer design and production. We will accomplish this by providing you with quality products and services that meet or exceed your current and future expectations.
Our Objective Is For You to Have Full Confidence in Midwest Current Transformer.
Each employee, at every level within the company, understands your satisfaction is fundamental to our growth and long-term development. Midwest Current Transformer believes that this level of quality will be achieved by:
- A Total Quality Management approach. Every employee, supplier and customer is regarded as an essential part of the quality achievement process.
- An error-free performance standard, based on prevention and development of a "Get It Right The First Time" work environment.
- Implementation and maintenance of a quality assurance process that includes a hands on inspection of all your products during the manufacturing process with a final quality inspection prior to shipping.
- Adhering to safety standards.
- Development of all employees through continued training.
We look forward to demonstrating to you the superior quality and customer service our customers have come to expect from Midwest Current Transformer. Call us at 800-893-4047